3 Aug 2012

My scribbling starts here…



It’s been a week since this blogging idea occurred to me. And since then I am asking myself only one question..

CAN I WRITE?
                                                           
And I am still looking for an answer. Well, let it wait till I taste the flavor of this writing thingy, which is a complete stranger to me.

Hmmm.. to pen down something is like to prove the fact that I want to express myself with the words.  And with those random thoughts flying around.. phew, I remember yet again writing is a tough job, well, to me.
                             
Here, I am totally clueless of what I am going to blog about. Perhaps for now I do some scribblings here and there. Or always will I.. hmmm? 

Lets wait n see how far I’ll go with this rat nibbles, shall we?

I welcome you to my world of insanity.. with a toast  and a smile  J

Cheerzz.. Good luck to me, Rat..!

4 comments:

  1. Well just realized that you too had a hushed start. Wasn't there to wish you luck, but I'm here now and as long as you write. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you gonna have hell lotta time with me. Hope you enjoy the ride :)

      Delete
  2. You surely have traveled a long way :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all​ about the journey. Thank you so much, Amrit :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...