4 Nov 2012

My November list


So here goes my personal favorites. Not all but few.. 

Muhammad (pbuh), His life based on the earliest sources by Martin Lings -  I read this book in tamil translation. It was simply great and moving. 

The Help by Kathryn Stockett- A fast-paced, well-written and engaging book, with splashes of humor. A smooth narration makes this one in my favourite list.

The Sins of the Father by Jeffrey Archer - One of my favorite story tellers who can take us on a journey where there are no stop signs, no cul-de-sacs and no dead ends.

The Firm by John Grisham - A writer who am really impressed with. You wont regret reading this book.

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Another author whose work am looking forward to read more. Simple yet effective way of narration. A ‘could be’ life changing book for many among us.

சில நேரங்களில் சில மனிதர்கள் by Jayakandhan a Sahitya AcademyAward winning novel. I read this long back. A controversial emotional drama. A fantastic read. 

Hit and Run by James Hadley Chase – This one was my first non children’s novel to read during my college days. A real thriller. I remember it did have some interesting plots. So try it.

2 states by Chetan Bhagat A galatta kalyanam. I read it in one go after a long tym. 


Have Fun Reading...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...