10 Jan 2013

Yet Another Rambling...


'Hello all… Here is one of my rare Eureka moments… I come up with my harebrained idea where I think I should invite you all my lovely, yet bonkers friends to send in posts to my blog, to make it active and cheerful, especially with some cool things happened in your lives, yet coincidental or happening or anything at all interesting. I have herewith provided a platform (?!) for those posts which define both epic and funny. So find some tym to write to me and ‘more’ :D'

Well, when I was spreading the invites to my friends… two of them sent me their post. But ayyo, sadly both of them wrote about me. L And the funny part is… they say kinda goody goody things about me, lol, to save their asses, I guess :P anyways, let me share one with you here, as a guest post. And while continue reading, don’t forget to remember that I don’t like publicity at all but after all it is gonna be little that way. or maybe a lil damage (?!) hehe… Here it goes my first guest post or another scribbling from my crazy friend… :P This is actually a random post just like my ramblings. So don’t bother about the continuity in it and looking for a message. You won’t get any…

 RAT  -   WITH NO BIG THINKING BUT A PERSONAL SCRIBBLING

Hi there!! Guys and girls…. Im thereby gona write a guest post here… actually Im not used to this writing… im out of place here L… …im gona scribble ma random thoughts (tis actually is rat’s dialogue and yeah I didn’t get any copyrights from her to use it in ma post) :P
(Are you still doing this, Rat? lolz)

Im doing this because after reading this rat would never ask me to write again, lolz… What im gona scribble about is what no one had ever posted about…guess what… im gona write about this blogger herself Meera, who is calling herself a Rat.. ye she is such a ratty person… lolz.

WARNING:  THOSE WHO ARE GOOD IN ENGLISH DON’T GO ANY FURTHER FOR YOU MAY FORGET IT  :P

Im a serious follower of this blog and I could see her improving which im really happy about it. I could see the comments from other bloggers out there appreciating her and now she is transforming into a budding poet too. lolz :P

Btw, she has already talked about me a lot of times here though not directly lolz. We came to know each other through a social networking site. She then becomes my good friend and now, she is really an important person to me, the only one who knows my good, bad n ugly.

When Rat was telling me that she was gona start a blog… at that time I had no idea about it. all I know was that it has something to do with the internet… so I was wondering what was it all about? …. but what I told her was… wow !!! great idea. you are best person for it lolz…. Later she found that I know nothing about it … I got embarrassed and I thought she is gona get angry on me but instead she started teasing me (which is way worse than scolding me L) .Then she told me all details and asked me to follow her. And so I did. In fact it was the only way to escape from her nagging - follow me- follow me – oh god she is worse in nagging L well, that’s the history of me following her blog. ;-) (Sshh… Don’t tell her this, she will kill me.)

One day when my dad was advising me about ma career (which happens almost everyday lolz), Rat called me and said I need your help…. so I asked what kind of and she told “me” that she need “my” help to write a poem on Tibetan people because it’s a kind of contest in some site and I need your help and I started thinking again…. is she teasing me or is she serious?  Because I used to skip poems from ma schooling so I told her that you are asking a wrong guy I can’t help you and she hung up.

A week later, I saw the poem on her blog… wow!!! not bad after all. I started wondering is this poem written by her…. I called her…… before appreciating…. I asked her who wrote the poem lolz…. She told ‘I did…’  I was shocked (or was I taken by a surprise?!) because she was like… me making lot of mistakes in grammar and kill the language :P…. later that night I was lying on my bed thinking hard how did she? Then I wondered perhaps poem doesn't need a grammar… hehe (well that was my idea at that tym) and poems are not difficult after all and that’s why she chose to write it on the topic rather than a fiction lolz… I assured her don’t worry you will win. :P and eventually she got noticed in her first poem itself. J

And the days started moving and I got busy with ma life and she with hers and we couldn't stay in touch and then a few weeks later I visited here to know how she was doing….. Whoa!! She changed a lot she started writing more poems, facts n recipes. Her poems are cool (?!)  (if am not saying all this, she may even kick me.. so don’t bother about all these praiseworthy words. its after all to save my butt) and I could see her vocabulary has really improved and that I underestimated her…  poem now became a difficult thing again L lolz…

I wish her to keep on improving from her better to the best and explore her new self and would find what’s in store for her… lolz. And I’m really proud of her J. Thank you people, for reading ma post with patience hope u didn’t feel sleepy. :P

PS- Not bad, Crazy Guy, now you manage to write too. How modest you are. That too when you pretend as if you don’t know the language. lol. (thevaya unakku?) How about writing your travel experience, next time?  Cos till you write better, I will make you write, whether or not am gonna share it in my blog. Punishment for you. Cos now I know the reason why you started following my blog.. grrrr. :-/ conditions apply…

11 comments:

  1. read last through line...now forgotten english my...statutory thanks warning. You amazing write...lolz :)

    http://ektakhetan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Ekta.. Delighted, crazy friend my , your comment seeing.. lolz :-)

      Delete
  2. Actually, the whole thing was written with so much wit...it was lovely........:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rats. Glad you enjoyed reading it.... :-)

      Delete
  3. thanks u fellas for ur comments and votes :) i ve never dreamt tat i ll be getting so much votes :P all credits for rat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gowtham aka Slip.. so you have seen the response for your first writing. I bet now you've got the interest and courage to write more..

      All the best for your 'coming ups'.. :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi Rat,

    Hmm, I see, now Rats using mouse and keyboard to write blog posts and where did all this English come up, learnt it from Akon or Eminem ?

    Good laughter for the evening :)

    Keep it up, keep nibbling away :D

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My FB Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Thanks Jay. I am glad you had a good time reading it. :-)

      And whether or not it was your random guess, the writer of this post is a die-hard fan of Eminem.. so perhaps he got it from Eminem than Akon.. well, that he should say :P

      Delete
    2. HAHA, Eminem is better than Akon anyday.

      Keep surprising your readers. :D :D

      Regards

      Jay
      My Blog | My FB Page

      Delete
  5. Discovering friends on net and cherishing that friendship is really wonderful. We all wish Rat to continue the blogging journey and explore the writer side...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, my scribbles provide a good read to all..

      Thanks for the wishes, Saru.. Welcome to my space :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...