13 May 2013

The Black Beauty

                                              -  My April Vellvette Box.

It was so good and much more than I actually expected. I fell in love with that box, the moment I laid my eyes on it. It was neatly gift wrapped with a cute ribbon. I opened with all my bubbling excitement to look whats in store for me. Inside I found truly amazing products waiting for me to explore. In fact it was very generous for the amount I paid. Lucky me, to catch my WOW moment!

I adore this all purpose Figs & Rouge Aloe Mint Balm. Perfect time it has arrived to make me cool and moist, as I am already growing dry this Summer. The Spearmint Body Wash makes me feel refreshingly minty after the shower. I tried this lovely Motives eyes and lip shades, with moisturizer in it. Its already looking good on my complexion. All the products are purely organic. With more discount coupons inside, it is simply awesome. Now this pretty black box is sitting proudly in my dressing table as a centerpiece and making my friends n cousins grow jealous :p





I ordered for only a month's subscription to try on this product. Since am overwhelmed, now that I have decided to order in coming months too... 

Looking for more black beauty boxes on my way... :-)




9 comments:

  1. Wow! I am loving those products you received ^_^ Lucky gal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats nice!! Organic products are always great!
    Enjoy using it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats all this buzz about organic products in make up as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing! neighbour's envy..owner's pride?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! What else we girls need. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...