19 Jul 2013

Coco's Nut


This is a story of Coco or you can say, this is a story of the Coconut!


courtesy - Google

Once upon a time, there lived a little girl, named Coco. With her messy hair and bumpy skin, she left all alone with no friends to play. She reached her teen, where all guys treated her so mean. Coco grew sadder and prayed…

‘Pimple pimple go away
Never come back as I say
God! Help me this day
Make me special in every way.’

God dressed in white, came down in a parachute… handed her the hairy brown nut.

‘A genie inside
Stay by your side…
Wish for health and beauty…
He will grant as it is his duty.’

She wished for beautiful hair… She got it…
She wished for a silky skin… Yes, she got it…
She wished for a healthy figure… Wow, she got that too…

Now looking for a friend to play,  
She went out one bright day
Her new stunning look
Kept the town hooked

Charmed with her smile
News spread every mile.
They asked for the secret
She showed her wonder nut…

Cast with spell,
They called it ‘Coco’s nut…’
She lived merrily with friends
That’s where Coco’s story ends…

And well, that’s how the Coconut story begins… :)

40 comments:

  1. very sweet and adorable poem ..super like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you super liked it.. thanks jack :)

      Delete
  2. Excellent Meera. Ur Coconut story reminded me of fairy tales :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. and its nice to see you here, jahid. :)

      Delete
  3. Hmmm... Now I guess the Coconut came from that "Coco’s nut"...Great PoemStory..loved it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that pimple one.... thats what I think when I have pimples..
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too. guess every girl does that :P

      Delete
  5. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kyra. thanks for dropping by.. looking forward to see you here more often.. happy sunday :)

      Delete
  6. love the pimple line :) .. sweet one !

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was cute !!!!!! it really brought a smile to my face !!! thanks for such a sweet poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks tomato.. happy you liked it :)

      Delete
  8. Very sweet and wonderful ;)



    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and welcome to my space.. gabusiek. keep visiting.. :)

      Delete
  9. quite an imagination that is!! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sure is a rhyme....I read it like a rhyme lol! :D Very nice....I wonder how u come with rhyming end words !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks Akash.. rhyming adhuva varudhu :p ;)

      Delete
  11. Lovely poem Meera and creative too on the wonder nut coconut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable poem+story meera :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so nice rat.. (i'll call u that itself, as u wanted ;) )
    Casual and easily likable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you shameem for dropping by :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...