10 Aug 2013

Eid Mubarak!

Hello all,

After a happy long day, I am now writing this before going to sleep while my mom insisting me 'Go sleep.. Early to bed, Early to rise..' whereas the whole Ramadhan month was comprised with late night routines and so I have got a reason to sleep peacefully at day time without much disturbance. However, I am so happy to celebrate Eid, I must say I do miss Ramadhan which is a special month for every Muslim for those special prayers and fasting.

Well, this post is to wish you all a belated Eid greetings and also to share my yummy festival food throughout the day. Hmm.. but even before I pick my camera to click the colorful juices served for the guests in the morning, there was no glasses left in the tray.

Here comes our fasting to feasting.. :p




This picture was clicked by my brother last year in Madinah. The second day of the moon and the Minaret make this photo deeply divine and fascinates me whenever I see it. I thought there is some connection as tonight is also the second day of this Islamic month.

May Allah has accepted our prayers and good deeds throughout this whole month and bless us with healthy, happy and prosperous life.

Eid Mubarak!

32 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a very Delicious Eid... :-)
    Nways A very happy and Prosperous Eid wishes to you and your family.. :-)

    Here is my Eid Wishes--https://allresourceupdates.wordpress.com/2013/08/09/photography-eid-mubarak-special/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harsha. for your wishes. those pictures were nice. :)

      Delete
    2. That is mouth watery :) Eid Mubarak Meera ji :)

      Delete
  2. Eid Mubarak, Rat :)
    Wish you all prosperity in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak Meera ka :) The second picture looks really beautiful !! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Akash. May God bless you too :)

      Delete
  4. Eid Mubarak sweetheart! :D Had a great day too! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eid Mubarak Dear :) hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. it was a wonderful day, by God's grace. had good time with family and friends. thanks Anju, for your wish :)

      Delete
  6. best wishes of eid to you too .." better be late than never :D " just thought of quoting this :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha.. well I am still in a festive mood.. :P
    thanks a lot Ankur :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Yummy food :) U must had a great time Meera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. ya it was a wonderful day. thanks Jahid :)

      Delete
  9. Wishes to your family..:D
    looks like you enjoyed a great feast..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup from fasting to feasting.. lol. thanks Karan. keep visiting my space :)

      Delete
  10. That definitely loks like a feast :) Belated Eid wishes dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you had a great time too, Jaseema. :)

      Delete
  11. Eid mubarak rat. Lots of love and wishes to your family

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Eid to you too Rat...did not see you much these days! The pics are nice.

    www.numerounity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thanks so much Ekta.. Sorry dear, was bit busy last month with my fasting n stuff.. will visit you soon. and I missed you too. :)

      Delete
  13. Belated Eid wishes to you. Shot by your brother is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...