19 Dec 2013

The Charm



You cast me under the spell
Making my mind go twirled
Your smile had so much to tell
Driven me into a fantasy world

Trapped in emotions I wanted to yell
My head said No No
But my heart rang the bell.
Every time I thought of you...

Dream was where I used to dwell
It was you Mr. Ryan Gosling
Who made my eyes swell,
As if you were my Prince Charming...

Being a crazy stupid lover,
You had been my huge crush
Watching you in the shower,
Once you even made me blush...

Mister Boyfriend grew jealous as ever
And sported a look like you
Now his clean shaven look bowled me over
Time to stop my cravings with you...

His naughtiness that I have seen
The mischief behind his tempting smile,
His voice lusciously serene
That lulls me all awhile...

His gaze makes me melt
Breath carries the sensuous touch
Wrapping his hands around my belt
Standing and kissing as such...

Snuggling inside his arm
Titillates my senses, making me shy
His hug so gentle and warm
The comfort I can never deny

Hooks me with his boyish charm
Allures me to lift my veil
Having no more stubble to harm,
Life becomes a happily ever after tale...!


This post is a part of the Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

I'm accepting Anita's tag and I'd like to pass the tag to  Suganya, Maniparna, Khushboo and Preethi.


32 comments:

  1. Hi Meera, you are third on my list. I have to acknowledge two more tags first. Will let you know once I do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to your one more creative writing :)

      Delete
  2. As always the poem is too good :) All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a really beautiful and a bit naughty expression Meera.. I feel sorry for Ryan Gosling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. thanks Deepak for your lovely comment and am glad its coming from a poet himself. :)

      Delete
  4. Really nice poem, Meera! Aptly highlights the clean-shaven look's advantages! :)
    Best wishes for the Contest!
    Thank you so much for accepting and responding to my Tag.
    I always knew you'd compose yet another delightful & creative entry like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anita. happy that you find it nice :)

      Delete
  5. Loved the poem Meera. I wish I could write as well as you. Every time I attempt to write a poem, I end up focusing on the rhyming scheme rather than the thought and it turns out pathetic :(

    Will have to keep practicing I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. while I see your posts quite creative n different, I am glad that you appreciate my little try.. that's so kind of you to say this, Khushboo. means a lot to me. thanks dear. :)

      Delete
  6. Ryan Gosling wore a stubble in Notebook I remember ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lines. Good flow of words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your poem! So you are participating in this prompt too..will tag you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Uma :)
      I have 2 more tags pending. I dono if I can manage more tags but surely will try. :P

      Delete
  9. it is a brilliant take ,fabulous poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much cifar. glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  10. wow! a luvley cutie poem! itz really beautiful as always i must add ;) luvley. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear. you always make me smile big with your lovely comments :)

      Delete
  11. Lovely poem :) and brilliant attempt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ryan Gosling, huh? Not bad. Ha,ha! I loved the poem. Sweet and HOT. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe.. thanks so much Vashti. glad you enjoyed.. :D

      Delete
  13. Wow! a good one and it really deserves to be a top post on indiblogger. All the best Meera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked it. thanks, Saurabh :)

      Delete
  14. Lovely lines Meera...apt to the prompt! Thanks for coming to my blog too :)
    I have tagged you in my post buddy The Marriage Conversation .Hope you will acknowledge it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Uma. that was a nice conversation... :) will see if i can accept your tag. :)

      Delete
  15. Accepted your tag and tried to write a poem. :) http://munniofalltrades.blogspot.in/2013/12/daughter-my-kryptonite.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...