24 Dec 2013

The Night Affair - The Climax


Read the Prequel  here...


He stood in front of the mirror applying the shaving gel. Holding the Gillette razor against his chin, he grinned to himself thinking about the previous night sensual encounter with her at the party.

It was already late. She was standing alone in the corner of her street in that icy cold night waiting for him. Since it was her first night out with him, she was bit anxious about it. She rubbed her palm and pulled her thick cloak and held it tightly against her body. Adjusting her hood, she lifted her head up slowly and glared at the moon that was shining brilliantly at her pale face making her glow in the spotlight. She could sense nothing but her racing heartbeat in search of him. Suddenly in the darkness, she spotted a tall figure rushing towards her wearing a black over coat. Her heart missed a beat as he came near. He flashed a smile with his sparkling white teeth.

He took her hands and pulled her closer to feel his cold breath, ‘Sorry honey, I am late’. He pecked on her cheeks. He looked super hot but his touch sent the chill through her spine. She shivered and then gradually melted in his embrace. She gazed at his deep red eyes and caressed his smooth glowing face with her slender fingers. His clean shaven look bowled her over, once again. Had she not seduced by his killer look then, she wouldn't be here at this hour with him now. They both stood in each others arms under the moonlight kissing passionately. She pulled back and huskily whispered in his ears, ‘I am thirsty’. ‘Come let's grab a drink’, he winked. They both grinned showing off their sharp fangs, now waiting to bury them in their prey’s neck.


The End




This post is a part of the Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

I am accepting tag from Heena.

Merry Christmas...!

36 comments:

  1. Your post never disappoint me :)
    Always leave your blog with a satisfaction as a reader on my face

    keep blogging:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted to read your comment. thanks so much, Karanvir. :)
      keep visiting :)

      Delete
  2. You guys are creative, I have read so many love stories around this theme. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mridula. good to see you here.. :)

      Delete
  3. Romantic post Meera!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Uma.. my advance New Year wishes :)

      Delete
  4. Cool one, Meera! The ending comes as a surprise!
    Best wishes for the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you describe the little details and what a surprising end Meera! A great story :) All the best for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very romantic :)
    Good luck to you for the contest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A romantic one :) liked it Meera :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What was that final sentence all about?
    "They both grinned showing off their sharp fangs, now waiting to bury them in their prey’s neck." Gave me a feeling that all the romantic innuendoes in the story were just a precursor to the real tale that had a lot of gore! But the tale ends... leaving me with a feeling that I have left a nice engrossing story at the start.

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The point I tried to make was even Vampires have to use their ‘clean shaven’ look to seduce their prey. In that romantic encounter, I have written ‘His teeth buried in her neck’. She was actually his prey in that scene. And then this was her first night out after she turned into one.

      Thanks for dropping by and I appreciate you left your valuable comment, Arvind. I wish you visit here more often and help me improve my writing. :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. thanks so much for your feedback, Dyane. :)

      Delete
  10. This one also inspired by Ryan Gosling? :P I was reminded of Crazy,Stupid,Love while reading this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol nope. I wasn't even thinking about the actor or his movie when I penned it. infact first thing that occurred to me was this climax.. :)

      Delete
  11. really great one... sucha creative one!! hats off meera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet dear. Thank you so much :D

      Delete
  12. Ending was a nice surprise :-) a good write up for "this" topic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Post :)

    I have tagged you in my post here

    http://anmolrawat.blogspot.in/2013/12/pass-post-6.html

    Hope you acknowledge my tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anmol. few more tags pending so will try but I can't assure. Hope u wont mind. :)

      Delete
  14. Very nice post there.. All the best for contest...I know i am late but I have tagged you in my post here- http://cerebralrendezvous.blogspot.in/2013/12/threading-vs-shaving-pius-porky-pies.html

    Do respond by writing back for me and you can feel free to tag me in one of yours. I will be more than happy to acknowledge it.

    PS- The activity ends on 31st Dec. So we got to make it fast… 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Priyanka. Sorry I couldn't accept your tag. Hope this year makes a wonderful beginning to all of us. Wishes. All the best for PAUS too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...