22 Dec 2013

The Night Affair


Scene 1

With a cool attitude, he walked inside the party hall. As he settled in the couch, an over made-up girl wearing a skimpy dress sat next to him and started stroking his face. Shoving her away, he grabbed the drink and glanced at the pulsating scene of the dance floor. He almost lost his vibe as none perked his interest. That’s when he spotted her sitting alone in the bar counter with a drink in her hand. He felt she was the one.

Scene 2

He walked towards her and asked, ‘Hey wanna dance?’ Her jaw dropped as she turned to look at him. His clean shaven look bowled her over. She gazed at his eyes and nodded as if she was hypnotized. He grabbed her hands and took her to the dance floor. While they were dancing to the soft number, he gently kissed her. It was just a fraction of second but she felt as if it lasted an eternity. When he broke the kiss, she stood there with her closed eyes and her lips craving for more. ‘Come with me’ he whispered. Mesmerized by his charm, she followed.

Scene 3

Hanging the ‘Do not disturb’ tag in the knob, he shut the door behind and saw her sitting in the bed nervously. Something in her kept tantalizing him. He couldn't control himself. He pushed her and slowly started to unbutton her. As it was her first time, she covered herself shyly and letting him explore her. He hugged and kissed her bare shoulders. He lifted her hips and tightened his grip... His teeth gently buried in her neckline.... She cried out loud. Feeling the pleasure and pain together, she rested in his arms tiredly... Brushing her hair away, he smiled, 'You are my girl now...'



This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

This post is a part of the Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

I am accepting tag from Sarav.

Wait for the Climax... ;)

The Night Affair - The Climax.


30 comments:

  1. well done,I have also combined my previous two WOW entries with PASS. I think for PASS you are required to tag people to be eligible for your points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cifar. but I think those extra points will credit only if the tagged people responds na. thats why I just left it this time. will try to tag some more friends in my next post. :)

      Delete
  2. I loved the way you have combined the prompts. waiting for the finale.well-written.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kalpana.. will post it tomorrow :)

      Delete
  3. Hi,nice post.I have tagged you here in His Clean Shaven Look Bowled Neeta Over ! . Hope you will acknowledge me in your next post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tarun for the tag. will try to write but not sure. :)

      Delete
  4. Felt like a movie, Meera :)
    Nice combo of the prompts. Even I tried the same :)
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anita. I read your post too. it was good :)

      Delete
  5. it is very nice- http://goodiformation.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for the climax. :) Scenes are perfectly woven :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Saurabh. good to see you are here :)

      Delete
  7. Personally I feel this post is better than the other two posts :-P :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahem ahem This one is super hot!! Sizzling :D

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  9. aahhaa this one seems too good! :) waiting for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks dear.. will post the sequel tomorrow :)

      Delete
  10. Very nice! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a cold shower. Ha,ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The excitement is growing...
    Hey, I have tagged u in my post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks Manju.. having few more pending tags, I will try to acknowledge yours if I get some interesting idea to write on the same topic :)

      Delete
  12. O' lala... I have no idea about the prompts but this post is steaming hot Meera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. its always good to see you here Saru :)

      Delete
  13. Lovely....best of luck for the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Pankti :)
      Dont forget to read the sequel too.. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...