7 Feb 2014

Enigma : A Tale Of Mystery - Guessing Game


Hello Buddies,

Hope you all are doing great. And here we are happy as you are enjoying the story. So far this series is going good and we are delighted with the reception. Thank you for your feedback in the comment section and the love you showed via Indivine votes.

Now that the series is coming to an end, well, with few more chapters to go. I came up with yet another harebrained idea of conducting a Guessing Game in my nibbling burrow. When I shared my idea with Ashwin, he was too excited about this and here we are bringing you some fun element.  Are you ready?


Its time for a commercial break. :P

Hope you have read all the chapters till now. If you are new here and haven't read it yet, then time to click the link – ENIGMA: A Tale Of Mystery and start reading. We assure you this is going to be exciting.


Okay here comes the fun part...!

Scratching your head, I am sure there is this one question running in your mind as everyone is curious to know -

Who killed Arianna and Dr.Ravi?

Yes.. We want you to guess and solve this murder mystery..! 

Now isn't that fun? I told you know :P

Game is open from the moment this post is published till the next chapter’s release. We are planning to release Chapter 8 on 20th Feb 2014. So till then you have time to play this game.

Those who solve the crime tactfully and guess the culprit right will get a 100 Rs Recharge at the end of the series.

This guessing game is open to all but recharge can be done only for the Indian numbers.

No big rule for this game but make sure One Person One Guess

Be ready. Bring out the detective in you. Guess. Solve and Get Recharged. ;-)

You can leave your guesses in the comment section below. Participate and Have Fun..!

Happy unraveling the murder mystery..!

Clock is ticking... Time starts now...!!!

Read Chapter 8 and let's see who guessed it right as the story proceeds. Happy Reading! :)

32 comments:

  1. i don't want to be wrong .. going by the time ur taking in revealing the name .. why don't u give me a actual name and i will get u 100rs recharge?? :P :P :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. its not about being right or wrong.. but try to give it a guess and have fun.. :D ;-)

      Delete
    2. may be leela .. even something about Joshua too feels mysterious .. ! lock leela for me :D

      Delete
  2. Great idea, Meera :) Will guess after putting some more thought as just 1 guess is allowed... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita.. looking forward to see you play this game.. :)

      Delete
  3. Great!! now its time to be a detective!!! okkee... will guess after making a clear and sharp investigation again!!! :) All the best guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. all the best to you too dear :)

      Delete
  4. I didn't expect this outside twist :o :P
    I'm poor in guessing Meera :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha this series is full of surprises. try to make a make a wild guess and have fun Valli ;-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Ali. Hope you will take part in this game :)

      Delete
  6. Well..here's my guess.. I think it's Joshua :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the kind of person who reads the last chapter of the mystery to know who is the criminal and then the rest of the book! You are spoiling my habits.

    Post the last chapter soon, please :( I cannot live without knowing the answer Meera and Ashwin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderfully woven tale Meera.. But right now, there is no hint to guess the real murderer.. Can you throw in some hints in the next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have given you enough hints to guess the possible suspects, haven't we? ;) So try to guess n have some fun, Jyotsna. :p

      Delete
  9. A great concept, Meera and Ashwin! Congratulations on the book! And ah, a murder mystery. I like it. I am off to read all the chapters in depth now! Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot and i hope you enjoy the series Arti. :)

      Delete
    2. Hey, Thanks Arti. Hope you enjoy the series :)

      Delete
  10. Wow really a nice game Meera. Will read it soon and guess it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well.. scratching my head for this.. I dont know why but I somewhere have a doubt that it is Leela and the fact that she is not blind .. Waiting for the whole story Meera and Ashwin !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for inviting me over, have to read your story 1st before I unravel the mystery...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dr Ravi killed Arianna and then shot himself

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's my guess.I think Leela and Joshua are responsible for the murders and that is why; Leela was shaken up in the first chapter. Arianna was strangled by Joshua and Dr. Ravi was poisoned to death by Leela.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here is my weird weird weird illogical guess :P
    A house maid who went to her native...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I guess I'll go with what Mr. Khanduja is saying. Makes me feel it's logical. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...