21 Jun 2014

Our Cockatiel's Territory



This is my brother’s cockatiel, Nusi Kili, resting in its own hanging home in our balcony. He don't go inside this home that easily but if he gets a mood to enter, he won’t let us go near it. not only us.. but even his fellow friend. When he flies n sits on the top, Nusi Kili climbs up to shove him away and stays there watching that no one comes near his home. This place is like his territory. I will try to capture and showcase his different moods in future. :)

Kili means Parrot in Tamil.



22 comments:

  1. Cute birdie! Yeah we need to respect its privacy :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And What does Nusi means Meers?
    Btw The Brid looks great and this mood i guess is its angry mood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nusi is a nick for my second name and this bird is actually named after me :P
      Yeah it was bit annoyed at the sight of me n my camera in its resting place.. lol

      Delete
  3. cute bird :) but don't be mean to them :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm a good girl ;) thanks Ankur :)

      Delete
  4. wow!!! cutie cutie!! :) nice pic girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a curious name.. what does it mean ? Nice bird :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nusi is a nick for my second name. and this bird is actually named after me. :)

      Delete
  6. Wow! You must be getting to hear bird-music :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. yup.. that's my alarm to wake up every morning nowadays :)

      Delete
  7. I love Nusi Kili. Do put a series of photographs depicting his/her various moods :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure Khush. would try to click 'his' moods n post here. :P

      Delete
  8. Colourful Bird. :D

    And a beautiful picture also.

    Wait. Explain to me how it got its name? Nusi is your second name of what? Hmm... Very confusing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Adithya.. yeah its my name that comes after Meera :P will tell the name reason in my next post of Nusi Kili. lol :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...