30 Jun 2015

Hello Kitty!




This adorable fluffy toy I bought recently brought me back my childhood memories. Oh, how happily I look forward to go to school everyday to carry my Hello Kitty school bag, pencils, pencil case, eraser even those cute little sponge stickers in my notebooks. I miss those days. Feeling so good to recollect those sweet memories.

I maybe a Rat who nibbles but I once was a Cat Woman who flaunts a bit of her Kitty stuff..!  :-P

Hello Kitty, you are one among the little things that makes me happy and brings me smile. J

Follow me on InstaGram for more happy photos. 

Also shared in Wordless Wednesday.

11 comments:

  1. Lol... Meera from nibblng rat to A purring cat :D sunshine and blue clouds are beckoni g you n both of your avatars ... Indeed a beautiful kitty :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a big fan of hello kitty too.... I like you as a nibbling rat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Hello kitty isn't quite the thing I would expect a nibbling rat to like

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW! this kitty is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Hello Kitty :) Keep smiling dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I maybe a Rat who nibbles but I once was a Cat Woman who flaunts a bit of her Kitty stuff..! :-P" - That got my funny bone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely memory from childhood. I've been quite thoughtful about my childhood recently, and remembering my special pencil sharpener in the shape of a caterpillar. I called it Bugger - too young to realise that this wasn't exactly appropriate! It's funny remembering old stuff, realising how much we've change. And I love "I maybe a Rat who nibbles but I once was a Cat Woman who flaunts a bit of her Kitty stuff!' Great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meera! I love 'Hello Kitty'! It's just one of those things that are hard to outgrow. The one you bought is adorable and I'm glad it put a smile on your face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! I love Hello Kitty clips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know we all share Hello Kitty love in common. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice information for hello kitty item, know in details about
    Hello kitty items for sale in US.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...