2 Aug 2015

Little Miss Sunshine



Meet the new girl at home. I call her Machi. A surprise for Wajee, the Budgie. Actually, she is now Wajee’s Machi. Hoping this cute budgie will find her home with us.

Hello, Little Miss Sunshine, I wish you bring sunshine and joy to Wajee’s life and he to yours. :-)

Machi means female cousins in my town and also I have heard people calling their friends colloquially as Machi. 

Will she become Wajee’s friend, girl friend or more? We are yet to find it out :P

Wait for more pictures of these cute little birds soon in my blog :)

I share this picture post in Wordless Wednesday and Thursday Challenge.

Follow me on Instagram to see my happy little world.

20 comments:

  1. Hope Machi and Wajee hit it off together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping the same. For now they are bit moody :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Rajesh. Keep.visiting :)

      Delete
  3. Sooooo cute.

    Cheers,

    Sriram & Krithiga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sri Kri. Welcome to my space :)

      Delete
  4. Seems Wajee found a good company. Lovely capture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. hope they get along well with each other soon. Thanks Ravish :)

      Delete
  5. So Machi and Wajee will be mingling soon. I like Wajee more :) Maybe its the white and blue combination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are more colorful together. :)

      Delete
  6. Is she the cutest of them all? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is not only cute but also the naughty one.. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...