11 Dec 2015

Remembering Nussy


On a sad note, our pet cockatiel, Nussy died 3 months ago.

Nussy, after his luxurious bath.

He was a cute little friendly bird. My brother said we both have similarities and that's why he named him Nussy, after me. He bonded with us so well. And Nussy was family.

Nussy's favorite pastime in front of the mirror.

Yesterday, my cousin Sarah found his feathers between the pages of the book, which my aunt has kept it as bookmark. She clicked this picture and shared with us. It was a bit emotional moment.

Nussy's feathers as bookmark.

Missing you, Nussy! :-(

20 comments:

  1. There is still that another parrot no ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you meant my budgies, well, yes they are!

      Delete
  2. Oh so sad to hear...Nussu was such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sad!
    Very pretty Nussy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad to learn. Nussy will be missed...
    You have the memories for a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad to hear :/ Nussy was too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. The loss of a pet.... I can relate to that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The loss of a pet is always heartwrenching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the pain of losing a pet... :-(

    RIP Nussy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let Nussy live in you forever! It reminded me "krushna - the parrot" at my brothers place who met a tragic death. RIP Nussy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks all for your kind words and support.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad dear. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear about that. I hope that you find solace in you and your bird's capacity to love each other. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice post like your article

    Thank you
    http://bloodbankinfo.in/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...