21 Jun 2017

Royal Evening Gown From Islamic Design House


FAITH. FUN. FASHION. Here comes my first Modest Outfit post.

While there are so many options to shop dresses online, I particularly chose this one site Islamic Design House dot Com for my Eid attire. Ever since I came to know of this website, I am so hooked to their gorgeous collection of Abayas, Hijabs, Tunics and Prayer Mats.


IDH decided to offer me one of their trending modest outfits. From their beautiful collection, I said Yes to the Silk Route - Royal Evening Gown, for I felt the name is so appropriate and the maxi dresses suit me well.



Women around the world treat Clothing in the form of fun and fashion. Islamic Design House offers us a chance to stay one step ahead of style with modesty, comfort and confidence. They serve fashion to women of all faith, as a mix of tradition and trend.

About Islamic Design House - Everyone loves an amazing fashion affair and that's what IDH celebrates. It is an UK based company and they love to pioneer. Their goal is to provide the trendiest range of unique products, prompt delivery and exceptional customer service with passionate sales representatives in every major country, including, US, UK, Canada, Egypt and India.

They say - ‘Faith’ sets the rhythm of our heart, 'Fun' is the flavor of our flair and 'Fashion' is what we do best!

I was very excited to receive the package from IDH. They sent me the Jilbab as well as a Hijab. Double Deal! And when I took them out of the cover my first impression was 'MashaAllah! Wow!'

For this Eid, I am going sizzling black - The Royal Evening Gown with In Essence's Black Poly Chiffon Hijab. Choosing from their Elegant Abayas/Jilbabs collection is one of the best ways to look classy and elegant.



Chiffon material with Satin lining and long Bead Motifs gracefully adorn the yoke and shoulders. Nice fabric and the flow is lovely. I personally loved to see the beads are back in trend. The Satin lining gives a sheen to the dress, making it a royal affair.


There are many outfits I found as good buys at Islamic Design House, and this Silk Route's royal evening gown is one among them. This maxi dress is a signature for special occasions. From weddings to parties to friends outing or family dinner, it effortlessly makes you stand out from others in a simple yet stylish manner.


The chiffon gives a beautiful fall and the elegant bead motif on the top make this piece extremely desirable one. The convenient thing is that we can also pair this Abaya up with different colored scarfs for different looks.


Price might look a bit high for the Indian customers, but the products are worth a buy. I have purchased Abayas from Saudi and Dubai. So comparatively, I see the price range is moderate for the grace and style IDH offers.

Regarding the measurements, the size chart is precise. They offer different fits as well as different length options. Measure and choose your fittings appropriately, so that there will be no disappointment. I wore flats. So the length was perfect. But if you wear Heels, then I would suggest to order one length longer.


I have bought few Hijabs and Jilbabs from this brand at Amazon India. And they were classy!

At first, there was a mistake in the size I ordered. When I mailed them, they acted quick and made sure that I got my product way before Eid. IDH customer care is friendly and they strive to serve you better. Check the Return/Exchange policy for more details.


Islamic Design House has some stunning collections this Eid. Currently, there are lots of exciting offers and also, Sale upto 40% Off is going on. You don't want to miss this exciting opportunity.

So, what are you waiting for? Grab your favorite outfits with amazing discounts at IDH.

Stay Modest. Be stylish. Happy Shopping.

Website - IslamicDesignHouse.com

PS - This is a sponsored post. However, the opinions are mine. The pictures are copyrighted.

64 comments:

  1. Great dress and design, warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Welcome to my space Blogoratti. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad, I chose this fascinating outfit, Martin. :)

      Delete
  3. MashaAllah. I love their line. Dress looks amazing MashaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah. They have some wonderful collection. We ladies should check it out. :)

      Delete
  4. Oh masha'Allah that looks lovely. They have some lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Fozia. They are amazing :)

      Delete
  5. Very informative and beautiful thanks for sharing this article and pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Umm. I'm glad you found it useful. :)

      Delete
  6. black is indeed beautiful and I really find this gown so stunning. Those intricate curve designs around the shoulder compliments well with the black silk
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black is beautiful and it suits almost all the complexion. With such pretty design and the fabrics flow, this black maxi dress adds extra dose of beauty to the wearer. :)

      Delete
  7. Wow! The design and feel is so dreamy and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, it's so dreamy. Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  8. This abaya is beautiful. I particularly like the chiffon overlay. So elegant! #MuslimahBloggers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Weronika. It is so elegant and the fabric is so lovely. I think this outfit made me more natural and comfortable. :)

      Delete
  9. That is a beautiful gown indeed! I love how the dress just flows, so graceful. The bead accents add a subtle but elegant touch to the dress. Indeed it looks royal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nathalie, and I really felt royal when wearing it. :)

      Delete
  10. Islamic design house is one of my favorite places to shop. I usually get their sport jilbabs. I haven't tried their evening wear. This is a lovely abaya. You look stunning mashaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bought their Denim abayas and I just loved them. Choosing from their such elegant abaya was my first time and Class, it is! :)

      Delete
  11. This is a gorgeous gown, that's for sure. I'm glad customer service is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya we need such reliable customer service when we purchase Online. Do check their store. You will be amazed :)

      Delete
  12. Such a beautiful gown! You did a great job with your review and photography!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tricia. With such a gorgeous dress, the presentation comes naturally. 😜

      Delete
  13. Wow, that looks so beautiful! It really went too elegant & was photographed in style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful clothing and accessories. Very gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    -Alethea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try out their collection. I bet you won't be disappointed. 😍

      Delete
  15. The chiffon and silk is simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fabric. Chiffon and the satin silk along with the bead accent, give this entire outfit a true royal effect.

      Delete
  16. Gosh Metra,I love your fashion sense so much :) It's just so ethnically elite! Your are doing a wonderful bloggers' job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you to say, Sriparna. Thanks a lot! 😘

      Delete
  17. Wow that is so beautiful. I really love the silk and beading that's on the gown. You have great fashion sense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that you love the outfit and presentation, Ania. 🙃

      Delete
  18. I love black dresses so I was excited to see your dress is black. Masha'Allah it is beautiful the motifs really suit the dress. In Sha Allah I am going to look at Islamic design house and see their other designs. It looks like the others will look fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And black never goes out of fashion. Alhamdulillah. Nasra, you should check out their Abayas, Hijabs, and Modest outfits too. They have some amazing collection to add to our wardrobes.

      Delete
  19. Not bad. This is beautiful and beauty enhancer in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful dress and the beauty enhancers always add beauty to a person. They will never go bad if wear it in the right way. But the way we see it, differs in our perspective. Do check out their clothing line. You will find it out more than just not bad. 😉

      Delete
  20. How gorgeous is the dress and and design is impeccable and love the accessories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it is. Thanks Anosa. :)

      Delete
  21. It looks so wonderful. Black goes with everything and this looks very classy and gorgeous! The design is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Black dresses suit almost everyone. It is just awesome. Thanks :)

      Delete
  22. This is a very informative post. That's for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the dress you picked. It looks classy plus it suits you well. I've always been fascinated with the Islam fashion, not just because it's a cultural thing but also because of its great detail and design. The accessories you chose also match the entire ensemble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Islamic fashion is being recognized only in recent times. Thank you :)

      Delete
  24. Greetings of Eid Mubarak to you! {I hope I said that correctly :)}

    I must agree! This is absolutely an elegant gown. I particularly love the gold details just below the neckline and the top of the sleeves. Should be perfect for all those holidays and special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, thanks so much for the wishes :)

      Delete
  25. My Eid Mubarak greetings to you. You selected a very elegant looking gown. It really looks so stylish and fits you well. And I just love your accessories too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm more happy to choose this stunning outfit from their collection. Thank you for your greetings. :)

      Delete
  26. First of all Eid greetings to you Meera. For the first time in my life have I read a review of an Islamic dress. Though I am a man and so unable to appreciate the finer details involved, I hope the prospective buyers like this product. Yes, one must wear clothes that add to one's modesty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiwari. If we wear anything appropriate to our body type, then it's a fashion by itself. Oh yes, even I hope the buyers find it useful. Infact, that was the motive of this post. :)

      Delete
  27. I love the embellishments on the shoulders. It looks like a very flowy abaya mA,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are very nice details and I loved it. :)

      Delete
  28. along with dresses pictures are also very beautiful and graceful

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow such a Stunning gown��
    Would love to buy it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a great investment then, Yousra :)

      Delete
  30. When I saw this on your IG, I got really curious on how the whole dress looks like. And it's so pretty! Btw, what's the difference about jilbab and hijab? 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jilbab means the outer wear i.e.the full dress to cover the body. and Hijab means the scarf that used to cover the head. I am happy to know that you loved the outfit, Kristine :)

      Delete
    2. Oh. I see. Thank you for that! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...